As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Tammy Cline. Tammy has been with Summit CPA Group for nearly five years. She is a Senior Auditor here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our April Employee Spotlight, Tammy Cline!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
I could eat lasagna for every meal, every day for the rest of my life.
- Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
My favorite sandwich is homemade chicken salad.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language.
If I could instantly learn any language, I would learn Mandarin.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
We have both, but I like big dogs most.
- What was your favorite class in high school?
I loved reading, so Literature was my favorite class in high school.
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Working from home lets me integrate all the different roles I play in my life.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
I usually eat breakfast for lunch.
- What is your favorite movie?
I love Pride and Prejudice. I am a big Jane Austen fan!
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
I could listen to any song by Def Leopard over and over again.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies?