We help REMOTE, VIRTUAL, DISTRIBUTED, and MULTI-LOCAL companies maximize profits, minimize taxes, and build personal wealth while offering excellent customer service, professionalism, and responsiveness.
34 million Americans work from home.
While our team is based primarily in Indiana, we've built systems that allow us to offer value to our customers, regardless of location. We specialize in working with distributed companies like website design companies, software companies, and other technology companies.
We're proud FlexJobs listed us alongside companies like Basecamp, GitHub, and The Wirecutter as a company who embraces a remote work environment.
We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cashflow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company, and we pride ourselves in our ability to work remotely for our customers.
Here are some of the challenges we help our distributed clients overcome:
- Learning how to handle non-U.S. based employees
- Maintaining culture and growth around financial topics
- Asynchronous vs. syncronous communication
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Giving employees technology stipends (or other incentives) when they're working remotely
- ...and much more
We're also happy to have been interviewed by Remote.co, a resource for companies who see remote work as a window of opportunity.