6 reasons to join our team:
- We love remote work! We are a distributed company.
- We appreciate diversity. Learn more about why diversity is important to our team here.
- We are financial consultants. Our team members collaborate with our clients to deeply understand their needs, so knowledge of accounting principles is a must.
- We are not a “salesy” organization. Our team members naturally exude confidence, are friendly, articulate, and above all, genuine.
- We are collaborative. Our positions are salaried, not commission-based. Our team members must work and communicate well with clients as well as internal team members throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- We believe there’s always room for growth. We love promoting employees from within. Our team has many facets and opportunities to grow both laterally and vertically.
Note: All positions require (at minimum) a Bachelor's degree.
Team Member Benefits
- Work from home in a highly productive distributed organization
- Flexible schedule, set your own hours
- Technology stipend
- Education stipend
- Health insurance, 401(k) match, disability insurance, incentive program, HSA
- We’ll cover any certification or state and national licenses / dues
- Reimbursement for CPA review course and up to 4 exam sittings
Want to join our remote team?
Click the link to the right for the position you're interested in and apply today!
FlexJobs listed us alongside other remote companies like Basecamp, Buffer, GitHub, and Zapier as companies who are "embracing the idea that company culture, effectiveness, and productivity can not only survive, but thrive outside a traditional office environment."
Read our listing by Remote.co, which is a resource for all things related to remote work, including a comprehensive list of remote companies, remote jobs and other resources for remote workers.