As a hybrid firm, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members are often distributed as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while being hybrid, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Brittney Burke. Brittney has been with Summit for nearly two years. She is a Virtual CFO Accountant here at Summit.
Here are 10 things about our August Employee Spotlight, Brittney Burke!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
Bacon with egg whites; no condiments.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
Japanese. My husband and I love watching New Japan Pro Wrestling, so it would be cool to understand what they are saying without using English subtitles.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
I prefer no dogs! Sorry, animal lovers!
- What was your favorite class in high school?
Intro to Accounting
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
The flexibility and being able to work in a comfortable setting.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
- What is your favorite movie?
I have many! One of my favorites is Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
I have so many of these! One of my favorites is To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 accounting firms?