As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Tabitha Quintanilla. Tabitha has been with Summit CPA Group for a year-and-a-half. She is an Advisory Senior Accountant here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our February Employee Spotlight, Tabitha Quintanilla!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life.
- Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language.
American Sign Language.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
All dogs, I love them all!
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Not having to commute to an office.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
- What is your favorite movie?
The Harry Potter movies.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies?