As a hybrid firm, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members are often distributed as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while being hybrid, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Miranda Ruffino. Miranda has been with Summit for three years. She is a Client Success Manager here at Summit.
Here are 10 things about our October Employee Spotlight, Miranda!
- If you can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Do you prefer Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
Grilled Honey Turkey and Cheese.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
I have one of each!
- What was your favorite class in high school?
Art of Writing.
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Flexibility and availability to my family.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
Chicken and veggies.
- What is your favorite movie?
A League of Their Own.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 accounting firms?