As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Mikala Powell. Mikala has been with Summit CPA Group for five years. She is an Onboarding Supervisor here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our March Employee Spotlight, Mikala Powell!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
Homemade vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries.
- Beer or Wine?
Dry red wine.
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
Sounds super boring, but you can’t beat a solid grilled cheese.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
- What was your favorite class in high school?
Chemistry – I had a great teacher!
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Drinking my own coffee.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
I’ll usually cut up some fruit, veggies, and cheese.
- What is your favorite movie?
Little Women (1994).
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
You’ll be in my Heart – Phil Collins (From Tarzan)
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies?