As a hybrid firm, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members are often distributed as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while being hybrid, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Kelly Schuknecht. Kelly has been with Summit for nearly six years. She is the VCFO Director of Marketing here at Summit.
Here are 10 things about our November Employee Spotlight, Kelly!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
I don’t eat a lot of sandwiches, but when I go to a certain restaurant in my little town (Simple Eatery in Buena Vista, Colorado), I always get the chicken sandwich: chicken breast, habanero jack cheese, smoked bacon, honey mustard sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion. Served on fresh baked pretzel bun.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
Honestly, if I had any superpower, it would be to be able to learn any language quickly and easily. I speak conversational Spanish but would also love to learn Italian.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
I love all dogs, but I currently have two small dogs.
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
I’ve worked from home for 16+ years. As a mom of three, I have always loved the flexibility that comes with remote work.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
Leftovers or a salad kit from the grocery store.
- What is your favorite movie?
Magnolia or any Wes Anderson film.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
About Damn Time by Lizzo.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 accounting firms?