As a hybrid firm not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members are often distributed as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while being hybrid, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Guillermo Rodriguez. Guillermo has been with Summit for six months. He is a Virtual CFO here at Summit.
Here are 10 things about our September Employee Spotlight, Guillermo!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Beer or Wine?
Beer, preferably a Belgian or Texas craft beer!
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
All dogs deserve love.
- What was your favorite class in high school?
I had a history class that I really enjoyed because the teacher really cared about the students and was encouraging.
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
I can help my wife unload groceries and be available if she needs anything.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
Smoothie bowl made from frozen bananas, wild blueberries, and I add granola hemp seed and peanut butter.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Norah Jones, Come Away with Me.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 accounting firms?