The Modern CPA Success Show: Episode 30
Today, we are joined by Zach Montroy of Navigate the Journey and Lillian Hocevar of Traveluxe Official to talk about company retreats. We reflect on Summit CPA’s recent retreat, what we got out of it, and lessons we learned that will help you organize your next company retreat.
“Taking this time and investment in your team will show dividends in the future.” - Zach
The finer details of this episode
- How to choose the right venues, restaurants, and activities for the group
- Tips for structuring the content of your company retreat
- Balancing team-building and business development activities
- Choosing the right location for your retreat
- The importance of working with the right team to organize your retreat
- Budgeting and forecasting to cover your retreat financially
Enjoy this episode? Tune in monthly to get tips and strategies for achieving modern CPA firm success. We're here to be a resource in this ever-changing industry.
View the transcript for this episode here.
Want to listen to more Summit CPA podcasts?