Running a business is a lot of work and very time consuming, especially when you're just starting out. Sometimes you just need a little extra help to get your business on the right track.
How can a Virtual CFO help your business?
The answer is…many different ways. Starting with the peace of mind just knowing that your Virtual CFO is looking out for the best interest of your business. Below are 10 ways a virtual CFO can help.
- Provide you with a qualified team of accountants to help you maximize profits, minimize taxes, improve cash flow, and build personal wealth.
- Assist in the design of a written plan that will focus on growing your business.
- Aid in the making and management of good business decisions.
- Measure your business’ key performance indicators by providing a weekly performance report.
- Assist with the review of financial statements each month for both monthly and year to date results.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports each month.
- Provide a cash flow assessment which will allow you to predict when you will have a surplus or shortage of cash that may require financing.
- Provide monthly cash flow projections that projects a rolling 12 months.
- Provide a “profit and loss” analysis on a monthly basis that compares your business’ performance to that of the industry.
- Review your banking relationships on a regular basis so that you are prepared when the need for financing arises.
Don't wait until your business is circling the drain before you ask for help. Find out how a can a Virtual CFO can improve your business?
At Summit CPA we offer multiple resources that will help get your business on the right track. Contact our office at 866-497-9761 to schedule an appointment with our Virtual CFO.