As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Robin Rose. Robin has been with Summit CPA Group for 9 months. She is a Senior Accountant here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our August Employee Spotlight, Robin Rose!
- How long have you been with Summit CPA Group?
- What is your title?
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- What is your go-to karaoke anthem?
I’ve never done karaoke, so I’m not really sure.
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
A mini-Dagwood – meat, cheese, and lots of veggies.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
I LOVE big dogs. We have three Great Pyrenees.
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
The hours are flexible, so if things come up or I have something I need to do during the day, I can plan my work around it.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
Leftovers from dinner the night before.
- What is your #1 recommendation for someone visiting where you live?
Driving through the hills.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
You Are Good, by Israel Houghton & New Breed.
Want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies? Visit our career opportunities page.