As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight oneof our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Kristi Giese. Kristi has been with Summit CPA Group for 1 year and 2 months. She is a Senior Accountant here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our September Employee Spotlight, Kristi Giese!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- What is your go-to karaoke anthem?
Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
The flexibility of the hours that I can work and not having to drive to work in the winter.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
- What is your #1 recommendation for someone visiting where you live?
The local cheese factory and Lambeau Field
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Anything by Eric Church
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies? Visit our career opportunities page.