It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a large corporation, every business can benefit from the peace of mind that a Virtual CFO can bring to the business. So, what can a Virtual CFO do for your business? Below are 10 ways that a Virtual CFO could benefit your company.
- Assist you with the creation of a written plan that will focus on the growth of your business.
- Assist with making and managing good decisions for the business.
- Provide a weekly report to measure your company’s key performance indicators.
- Provide a weekly “13 week” cash flow assessment that allows you to predict when you will have a surplus of cash or a shortage of cash that may require financing.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports each month.
- Provide assistance when reviewing the financial statements every month for both monthly and year-to-date results.
- Provide a “profit and loss” analysis on a monthly basis that compares your business’ performance to that of the industry.
- Provide monthly cash flow projections that project a rolling 12 months.
- Provide you with a qualified team of accountants to help you:
- Maximize profits
- Minimize taxes
- Improve cash flow
- Build personal wealth.
- Review your banking relationships on a regular basis so that you are prepared when the need for financing arises.
At Summit CPA we offer multiple resources that will help get your business on the right track. Our Virtual CFO can assist you remotely without interrupting your daily office routine. Contact our office at 866-497-9761 to schedule an appointment with our Virtual CFO.