As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members are distributed as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while being distributed, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Greg Wallis. Greg has been with Summit CPA Group for nearly two years. He is a Virtual CFO here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our May Employee Spotlight, Greg Wallis!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
Sushi! It’s my favorite thing to eat.
- Beer or Wine?
Wine, of course!!
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
I love a great Reuben sandwich.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language.
French, I tried for two years and failed miserably.
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
Big dogs – we have two 45+ pound dogs.
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
One of the many frozen Indian entrees from Trader Joe’s.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Shellshock by New Order (and I do still!)
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies?