The Virtual CPA Success Show: Episode 27
In this episode, Jamie Nau and Adam Hale sit down to chat with one of our clients, Greg Bear from Bear Group. Greg has seen some major growth, and we think it’s important for you to hear about it.
Bear Group is a successful web design company, and we will be discussing their process of hiring a CFO and how it helped them to uplevel their business.
“We were growing, I was wearing a lot of hats, and I started to realize our finances should be doing better.”
- Greg Bear
The finer details of this episode
- How Bear Group got started and their experience as a remote company
- Their process of hiring a CFO
- How Summit CPA has helped Bear Group to up level their business
- New financial management tricks Greg learned during the onboarding process
- Bear Group’s financial workflow
- Factors that attributed to fast cash growth for The Bear Group
- What to consider if your business is looking to hire a CFO
Episode resourcesEnjoy this episode? Listen each month to get more tips and strategies for achieving virtual CPA success. We're here to be a resource in this ever changing industry.
Share this podcast episode on Twitter:
The Virtual CPA Success Show for Creative Agencies 🎙️ by @SummitCPAGroup:
Episode 27 - Deep Dive with Virtual CFO Client Greg Bear of Bear Group 👉 https://ctt.ec/daf2a+
Want to listen to more Summit CPA podcasts?