The Virtual CPA Success Show: Episode 24
“We need to be committed to the boring stuff in our business because it is the backbone of how everything runs.” - Emily Morgan
There is a lot that goes into running a business, and small businesses can benefit greatly from delegating their extra admin tasks. But it can be difficult to let go of some of the work, so today we are sitting down with Emily Morgan of Delegate Solutions. We have been working with this company for a couple of years, and it has made a huge difference to have someone take care of our admin tasks.
Delegate Solutions focuses on helping entrepreneurs create more time and leverage in their day, so that is what we are talking about on the show today.
The finer details of this episode
- Tips for small businesses on delegating their admin tasks
- Advantages of having a virtual assistant
- How to start delegating some of your admin work in your business
- How to get comfortable letting go of tasks in your business
- What the day-to-day looks like working with a virtual assistant
You can view the transcript for this episode here.
Want to listen to more Summit CPA podcasts?