As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services and 401(k) audits while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Brittany Sheldon. Brittany has been with Summit CPA Group for 1 year. She is a Senior Accountant here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our July Employee Spotlight, Brittany Sheldon!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- What is your go-to karaoke anthem?
Don’t Stop Believin’-Journey
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
Spicy Club Chicken Sandwich from Chick-Fil-A
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Flexibility in schedule and the creativity I can do to my home office.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
- Pesto Chicken Wrap
- What is your #1 recommendation for someone visiting where you live?
To go visit the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
Sweet Child O’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses
Want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies? Visit our career opportunities page.