As a distributed company, not only do we serve our clients remotely, but our team members work remotely as well. We understand the accounting, bookkeeping, cash flow management, and tax nuances of running a distributed company. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the highest quality Virtual CFO services while working remotely with (and for) our customers, and we couldn't do any of it without our amazing team.
Every month we spotlight one of our employees so you can get to know us better. This month we bring you Ally Duras. Ally has been with Summit CPA Group for almost nine years. She is an Advisory Senior Accountant here at Summit CPA Group.
Here are 10 things about our December Employee Spotlight, Ally Duras!
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
Any kind of pasta.
- Beer or Wine?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
Any kind of chicken sandwich.
- Imagine you can instantly learn any language. Which would you choose?
It’s the language my husband and his family speak so it would be nice to know everything they’re saying 😂
- Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs?
- What was your favorite class in high school?
I always enjoyed any math class.
- What is your favorite part of working from home?
Wearing leggings every day. Listening to whatever music/tv show I want as loud as I want.
- What do you usually eat for a quick lunch?
I’m embarrassed to say that if I don’t have anything planned, I usually end up eating frozen chicken nuggets.
- What is your favorite movie?
Pride and Prejudice.
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?
I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston.
Do you want to work for one of the top 100 remote companies? Visit our career opportunities page.
Leave a comment