On the Summit CPA Virtual CFO Blog we publish a post every week day, bringing you helpful information about accounting and finance, including cash flow management, business tax planning, and financial forecasting. Here are 10 QuickBooks Online blog posts:
- Understanding QuickBooks Accounts Receivable Reports Wouldn’t it be nice if we could neatly wrap up every accounting month or quarter or year neatly, with all of our transactions completed? All current bills and invoices would be paid, physical inventory counts would match the quantities in our records, and all purchase orders would be fulfilled.
- Make a Statement in QuickBooks Online Need help keeping track of unpaid accounts? Using income tracker and collection reports in QBO will make it easier to find these unpaid accounts.
- How to Record a Vendor Credit in QuickBooks Do you know how to record your vendor refund/ credit in your QuickBooks online? Using QBOs “vender credit” option will allow you to apply the credit the next time you make a purchase from the vendor.
- Receiving Payments in QuickBooks Online No more matching paper checks to invoices or digging through piles of paperwork and stamping PAID on customer bills and statements. QuickBooks Online excels at keeping your accounts receivable organized.
- Sales Transactions in QuickBooks Online: An Overview. You probably process more invoices than any other kind of sales transaction in QuickBooks Online. Check out the numerous other sales transaction forms available.
- Using Purchase Orders in QuickBooks Online. Purchase orders add an additional layer to your bookkeeping – one that can improve accuracy and accountability. If your business purchases products from vendors that you then sell, you may have occasion to use purchase orders. These forms simply tell your suppliers what items you want to buy from them.
- Getting to Know QuickBooks Online Reports Discover how QBO can help you with your most important business numbers represented by real-time charts. Profit and loss. Income and expenses. Sales. As well as all of your account balances. Learn how to customize QBO to fit your business needs.
- Using Vendor Records in QuickBooks. By using vendor records in QuickBooks, you have the ability to keep track of all your vendor transactions as well as make notes about each vendor. Your notes may be used as a reminder if your give a vendor a discount, write a check, or if the vendor pays on time. All this information will be stored in your QuickBooks vendor files.
- What You Should Know About the QBO Mobile App. Downloading QBO’s free mobile app will provide mobile access to QBO tools while you’re on the road. Available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, it gives you remote access to the features that you likely use most frequently on your desktop or laptop.
- Managing Users in QuickBooks Online One of the most compelling reasons a business subscribes to QBO is that it allows you to set up different levels of access to protect sensitive financial data. You, as the Master Administrator, can restrict to specified areas anyone else accessing QBO.
At Summit CPA we offer QuickBooks consultation. If you would like further information on how we can assist you with your bookkeeping needs, contact our office at 866-497-9761 to schedule an appointment with our Virtual CFO.